Gulf Shores Parasailing – Orange Beach Parasailing – Perdido Key Parasailing
Glide high above the pristine waters of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Experience sea-life like never before. Witness tranquil views of dolphins, sea turtles, and much more. Flyers remain in the air approximately 8-10 minutes. Below are some quick things to know.
- Walk-ups are welcome; however, we advise that you make a reservation
- Riders and flyers may get wet, please dress accordingly
- Electronic devices are not allowed on board the vessel and should be left at the car or kiosk
- To preserve your memories, photo packages and t-shirts are available for purchase on site
- Intoxicated patrons will not be allowed to participate in any of Ike’s Parasail watersport activities per Federal Law
- Completion of waiver must be done prior to activity and all customers under the age of 19 will require a parent or legal guardian’s signature
- Customers wanting to ride but not fly must pay a small observer fee
- Customers take a short ride from the beach on a banana boat shuttle to the parasailing vessel. If a banana boat ride does not sound appealing please call and ask about availability at our dock location. This location is much more suitable to disabled guests
All customers under the age of 19 will require a parent or legal guardian to sign the participants parasail waivers and/or banana ride waivers. For your convenience, save time and click below to fill out your waivers now.
U.S. Coast Guard Certified & Licensed:
With over 35 years of professional experience, Ike’s staff prides itself on both safety and customer satisfaction. Making sure our guests feel confident and secure is always the primary concern. Crews and vessels are U.S. Coast Guard inspected and licensed. Parasail equipment is inspected and maintained daily to ensure your family has the best experience possible. Maximum and minimum weight restrictions are subject to the captain’s discretion and may vary according to wind conditions. Join Ike’s and let us and let us make this adventure one to remember!
• Parasail Flyers are $85 plus tax per flyer
• Parasail Observers are $25 plus tax per person
• Photo Packages are $40 plus tax
• T-Shirts are $20 plus tax for short sleeve
• T-Shirts are $30 plus tax for long sleeve
Gratuity is always appreciated!
• Oceania Condominiums
• Island Winds Condominiums
• The Pavilion at Gulf State Park
• The Lodge Hotel at Gulf State Park
• Flora- Bama Lounge & Oyster Bar
• Off of the dock at the Flora-Bama marina
Servicing Gulf Shores & Orange Beach
Phone Number: 251-981-0055
Office Physical Address:
800 West Beach Blvd.
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
– Off Season Hours Vary Daily
– Office is Closed Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb