Gulf Shores Parasailing – Orange Beach Parasailing – Pensacola FL Parasailing
Fly with the best! Ike’s Parasail is the Gulf Coast’s premier parasailing experience! Glide high above the pristine waters of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Experience sea life like you never have before. Witness incredible views of dolphins and sea turtles and soar with the seagulls! Individuals and families alike will experience thrilling heights and awe-inspiring sights! Ike’s Parasail provides the longest ride on the island. Fliers remain in the air approximately 8-10 minutes, offering them a peaceful, tranquil view of the coastline.
U.S. Coast Guard Certified & Licensed:
With over 35 years of professional experience, Ike’s staff prides itself on both safety and customer satisfaction. Making sure our guests feel confident and secure is always the primary concern. Crews and vessels are U.S. Coast Guard inspected and licensed. All Captains and deckhands are trained in first aid and CPR. Parasail equipment is inspected and maintained daily to ensure your family has the best experience possible. Maximum and minimum weight restrictions are subject to the captain’s discretion and may vary according to wind conditions. Join Ike’s and let us and let us make this adventure one to remember!
To preserve your memories, photo packages and T-shirts are available for purchase on location.
All customers under the age of 19 will require a parent or legal guardian to sign the participants parasail waivers and/or banana ride waivers. For your convenience, save time and click below to fill out your waivers now.
Ike’s Parasail FAQs:
- Q: At what locations is parasailing offered?
A: Locations include the Gulf Shores Beaches, Alabama Gulf State Park Beach Pavilion, and Flora-Bama Lounge & Oyster Bar.
- Q: Do I have to make a reservation if I want to go parasailing?
A: Walk-ups are accepted. However, we advise that you make a reservation.
- Q: Is there anything else I can do at these parasailing locations?
A: Kayak, paddleboard, and beach chair rentals, as well as banana boat rides are offered at most parasail locations.
- Q: How do we get from the beach to the parasail boat?
A: Customers take a short shuttle ride on the banana boat to the parasail boat.
- Q: Can I ride on the parasail boat if I don’t want to go parasailing?
A: Yes, any observer wanting to ride on the boat (but not fly) will pay a small fee. However, there is a limited number of observers seats available on each trip.
- Q: Will I get wet if I go parasailing?
A: Customers are likely to get wet on the banana boat ride to the parasail boat.
- Gulf Shores Parasailing
- Island Winds Condominiums
- Oceania Condominiums
- Parasail Flyers are $85 plus tax per flyer
- Parasail Observers are $25 plus tax per person
- Banana Boat Rides are $20 plus tax per person
- Photo Packages are $40 plus tax per package
- T-Shirts are $20 plus tax for short sleeve
- T-Shirts are $30 plus tax for long sleeve
Gratuity is always appreciated!
Servicing Gulf Shores & Orange Beach
Phone Number: 251-981-0055
Office Physical Address:
800 West Beach Blvd.
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
– Off Season Hours Vary Daily
– Office is Closed Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb